The Community Website URL where you will login to submit timecards is https://portal.eightelevengroup.com
You should receive a notification with directions on how to create your username and password for login. Please contact your recruiter if you need assistance or did not receive your login email notification.
Enter the username and password that you created from the email notification. Click “Forgot Your Password” to reset your password at any time. You will receive email instructions on how to perform the reset.
If you need assistance or have questions regarding the Community site, please contact your recruiter.
- Your timesheet must be approved no later than Monday, 4pm EST each week, unless it is a holiday to accommodate payroll processing
- When you have logged in successfully you will have access to the tabs described in the following sections.
The default view on the Timesheets tab will be the list view. You can filter the list by selecting a Status or you can also filter by Assignment if you have multiple assignments for which you are submitting hours. Clicking the column header will also perform a list sort. *Note: Pending status will display your timesheet for the current week or previous weeks’ timesheets that have not yet been completed and submitted for approval.
- Use Display pull down to select the number of timesheets to display. You can also use the page scroll as needed.
- Select the pencil icon to get to the timesheet detail page.
- Submitted Status – Displays all timesheets submitted for approval.
- Pending – Displays all timesheets that have yet to be submitted by the employee(s).
- Rejected – Displays timesheets that have been rejected and require re-submission.
- Approved – All timesheets that have been approved.
From the timecard list page, select the pencil icon to get to the timesheet detail page for the desired week. This is the page where weekly hours will be submitted along with any expenses that have incurred.
Click or select the hours field for a particular day of the week.
· In the hours field you can enter hours or partial hours. For example, you can enter 8 or 8.50 if you worked an additional one half hour.
· By default, your hours will be submitted as “regular” hours
· Complete hours entry for each day worked.
The Clone dropdown displays a list of all approved timesheets. Select any of the displayed timesheet periods. The hours you submitted for the period will populate the current timesheet you are completing. You can use the clone option to save time manually entering hours. However, since you are copying previously submitted hours, you must review and confirm the hours are accurate for the current week.
*Note: The Clone function is available only for Weekly Timesheets. It is not available for Monthly, Semi-Monthly, or Bi-Weekly timesheets.
If required, you can attach a timesheet document to support the hours that you are submitting. Click the +Attach Timesheet button to upload your document. You may upload any common Word document, PDF, Spreadsheet, or Picture files.
If enabled for your assignment, you are able to enter expenses for reimbursement. In the expense section below the hours entry section:
- Enter the date of your expense
- Enter the amount and tax of your expense item
- Select one of the available categories in the drop down. *Note, items qualified for expense reimbursement will be determined by your agency.
- Select the +Add Receipt icon to upload a copy of your expense receipt as required by your agency or manager.
- If you have multiple expense items, select the +Add Expense button to add additional rows for entry.
When hours and expenses have been entered, scroll to the bottom of the page to submit or save the timesheet.
- As needed, you can enter a message for your approver in the “Notes from Submitter” box. Your approving manager will see the message when approving your timesheet.
- Select the checkbox to acknowledge that you have reviewed the accuracy of your submission.
- If not yet complete with your timesheet, you can select “Save Draft” and complete later. Otherwise, select “Submit” to send for approval. A message will display confirming your submittal.
- Once you submit a timesheet with expenses you will recieve a loading bar as the system loads the expenses. Please do not click away or refresh the page.
- After submitting successfully, your timesheet will move to Submitted status
A timesheet may be rejected if any of the submitted hours or expense is determined to be incorrect. If your timesheet is rejected, you will be notified, and the timesheet will be in “Rejected” status. Open the rejected timesheet by clicking on the pencil icon.
- In the Notes section, you should see a message in the “Notes From Approver” box. Review the message for correction instructions. If you are still unclear on what corrections are required. Contact your agency representative or your Approval Manager directly.
- Perform the required hours or expense corrections and re-submit your timesheet for approval. Your timesheet will again to “Submitted” status until an approval action is performed.
If there are outstanding timesheets that you have not yet submitted for approval, you will receive a system generated email that will list the employee names and weekending date of the timesheets that require your approval. Clicking the hyperlink will redirect you to the login page. After login you will be able to access the timesheet detail or list pages to complete the timesheets and submit for approval.
*Note: You will receive an email reminder for timesheets that are due for the week if you have not yet submitted for approval.