- How do I log my hours?
- To access and log timecards visit: https://portal.eightelevengroup.com/login
- When making changes to your timecard for the week, please make sure to click "Save Draft" at the bottom of the page to save your data if you are not ready to submit. Please only submit your timecard once you are ready for your manager's approval.
- Employee Time Portal Guide: https://support.eightelevengroup.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005860146-Time-Portal-Guide-for-Contractors
- What time do timecards need to be submitted AND approved by?
- Timecards must be submitted by you and approved by your manager by 2:00pm every Monday.
- The best practice is to log your hours on Friday before leaving work.
- Late notice: If your timecard is not submitted AND approved by 4:00pm on Monday, you will NOT be paid out until the following week.
- How do I log mileage reimbursement?
- Go to your Timecard Portal. While logging your hours for the week, scroll down until you see a section titled “Expenses”. Fill in the necessary information.
- Visit https://support.eightelevengroup.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005964083-Entering-Mileage-On-Timesheet for details on how to calculate your mileage expense.
- How do I know who my backup timecard approver is for my timecard?
- Ask your Medasource Recruiter, as well as your Client manager, to confirm your backup timecard approver. The backup approver is needed in the event your manager is out of the office and/or unable to approve your hours.
- What is the protocol if I accidently log hours for the wrong week?
- Contact your Medasource Recruiter and alert them of the mistake so they can make the necessary corrections and ensure you are paid.
- What is the website for portal support?
- How do I log hours during a holiday week?
- If you are eligible for holiday pay, it is automatically factored in – you simply log how many hours you actually worked that week and your holiday pay will be added automatically on the backend.
- What is the average amount of hours required leading up to a holiday to get holiday pay?
- 40 hours.
- Brooksource Paid Holidays:
- Memorial Day
- 4th of July
- Labor Day
- Christmas Day
- New Year’s Day
Please sign in to leave a comment.